1. Spread a cloth on a flat surface and place the CD on it.2. Then, hold the disc with one hand, use the other to wipe the polish into the affected area with a soft cloth.
3. Wait for it to dry and buff using short, brisk strokes along the scratch, not across it.
4. A cloth sold to wipe spectacles or camera lenses will work.
5. When you can no longersee the scratch,, wash the disc with water and let it dry before playing.
6.If polishing doesn’t work, apply a thin coat of Vaseline, shoe polish, or furniture wax to the CD’s playing surface.
* Fingermarks/prints cause 43% of disc problems!
* General wear & tear causes 25% of disc problems!
* Player-related issues cause 15% of disc problems!
* Remaining Others