Want to work at Google? Then you’d better be ready to answer some very strange questions .Google is a dream company for many developers and managers.But getting in Google means you have to face some competition and a very tough interview.
Here is some of the Interesting list of questions.
- Why do you want to join Google?
- What is the probability of breaking a stick into 3 pieces and forming a triangle?
- How many times a day a clock’s hands overlap?
- How would you deal with an angry or frustrated advertisers on the phone?
- You have to get from point A to point B. You don’t know if you can get there. What would you do?
- How much should you charge to wash all the windows in Seattle?
- Imagine you have a closet full of shirts. It’s very hard to find a shirt. So what can you do to organize your shirts for easy retrieval?
- What gives you joy?
- What method would you use to look up a word in a dictionary?
- In Java, what is the difference between final, finally, and finalize?
- A man pushed his car to a hotel and lost his fortune. What happened?
- Explain the significance of "dead beef".
- You are given 2 eggs. You have access to a 100-story building. Eggs can be very hard or very fragile
means it may break if dropped from the first floor or may not even break if dropped from 100th floor.
Both eggs are identical. You need to figure out the highest floor of a 100-story building an egg can be
dropped without breaking. The question is how many drops you need to make. You are allowed to
break 2 eggs in the process.
- If you look at a clock and the time is 3:15, what is the angle between the hour and the minute
hands? (The answer to this is not zero!)
- What's a creative way of marketing Google's brand name and product?
Download complete list of Google Interview Questions